Meet The Team
As a Board Certified Cardiovascular Surgeon, Dr. James D. Albert has the highest expectations from his medical and administrative staff. He personally assures that only those with the best credentials and experience make his A-Team. With Dr. Albert’s thorough vetting process, many medical support staff members have been working alongside of him for several years, some since the practice opened in 2006. Albert Vein Institute is honored to be Colorado’s only Nationally Accredited Vein Center, and the only official VEIN CENTER in the state to have double national accreditation from the IAC (Intersocietal Accreditation Commission). It is our A-Team staff and Dr. Albert that assure AVI’s high standards of safety, expertise and care for patients with venous disease.
- James D. Albert, MD, RPVI, FAVLS
- Jessica Ochs,PA-C Lead Physician Assistant
- Megan Verce, PA-C Physician Assistant
- Kimberly Goyack, PA-C Physician Assistant
- Natalie Cole, RVT Registered Vascular Technologist
- Moira Cruz, RVT Registered Vascular Technologist
- Tracy Burgeson, RDMS Registered Vascular Technologist
- Elliott Smartt, RVT Registered Vascular Technologist
Clinical Support Staff
- Tammy Duran, MA Medical Assistant
- Elizabeth Tagawa, MA Medical Assistant
- Amanda Kalata, LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
- Frelyn Rivera Lead Medical Aesthetician
- Shelley Lone Tree Office Coordinator
- Kayla Patient Care Coordinator
Comprehensive CareState-of-the-Art surgical suites in both offices providing convenience for your treatments.
Two LocationsFind the location that is most convenient for you and receive the care you deserve.
Accredited Vein CenterAVI is the only accredited vein center in Colorado making it the best choice for you.
Physician Training & ExpertiseReceive care and treatment from a double board certified physician & specially trained staff.